“Sorry that something has gone wrong.”
How to make a complaint
You can phone us, email us or write to us with your complaint.
Please be sure to provide us with:
A policy number and / or claim number
An outline of your complaint
Your contact details (phone number, e-mail address and home address)
Who do I contact
Wrightway Underwriting Ltd, Wrightway House,
Ardcavan Business Park,
Wexford, Y35 FP8A
Our phone lines are open Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
What happens next:
The staff member who receives your complaint will deal with it in a considered, fair and consistent manner, with the aim of resolving it at the earliest possible point. All complaints will be acknowledged within 5 business days of being received (unless previously resolved to your satisfaction).
This acknowledgement will include the name, contact number and title of the person handling your complaint.
Unresolved by day 20:
- The person responsible for handling your complaint will provide you with regular written updates on the progress of the investigation of your complaint, at intervals not greater than 20 business days.
Unresolved by day 40:
- Where 40 business days have elapsed and your complaint is not resolved, we will inform you of the anticipated timeframe within which we hope to resolve your complaint.
- We will inform you of your right to refer the matter to the Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman and contact details of same will be provided.
Completion of Complaint:
- We will advise you in writing, within 5 business days of the completion of the investigation of your complaint, of the outcome of the investigation and, where applicable, explain the terms of any offer or settlement being made.
- If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction and you remain dissatisfied with our resolution, you can refer your complaint to:
The Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman
Tel: (01) 567 7000
The alternative Ombudsman as per your policy document